Thursday, July 23, 2009

~2 friends with letter A~

..2 friends that had rock my life...
...both had been my classmates once..
..both have their names started with A..
..both wears spectacles...
..both are my friends..

..well..
..one lived below my room..
..one was my neighbour..
..one was born in JUNE..
..one was born in JULY..
..one always wears t-shirt..
..one always wears blouse..

..but..
..both are good friends..
..both are smart..
..both leave us here..
..both will be flying to US..

...anyway..
..i'm glad to have them as my friends..
..i'm happy to know you both..
..hope both of you will not forget us, here..

..they are...

6 comments:

anak zuslaini said...

alolo...what a cute post.

bell lupe nak taruk, both of them are smart la :)

hehe :P

Nabilah Farhana Yahya said...

to anak zuslaini :
XD
a'ah la...lupe plak yg tu..
nnt i letak..
:D

wafi said...

aina gi mcs gathering nite
adibah? xnmpk2 pun
hahaha
( no offense )

afe said...

sobs.

Nabilah Farhana Yahya said...

to wafi :
a'ah..aina pegi gthering...
adibah x pegi..coz die di rumah..
tp masih sme..due2 namenye strt with A..

to afe :
:(

ala said...

ala x g pn salah ke?
setiap individu ade hak la
jgn gelabah