Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 litre of tears..sob2

salam 2 all...
how r u ryte now??
hmm..i'm quite sure all of u think dat i will talk about the japanese drama 1 litre of tears ryte???
but the truth is NO...
it is about me myself....hrmm...
i feel very upset with myself this sem...
i thought i can score this sem n back up my previous result..
but things happened another way...
cant really understand JAVA..just hoping 2 pass dat subject..
hurmm..still hoping 4 better result..
sorry ayah n ibu....
sorry 4 making u worried n disappointed...
i know i'm da eldest..should be the role model...
but if i cant, sorry again...
i'll try my best k.

My Lord, please help me and my friends to success in our studies as You the only one who can decide our path of life...Amin..

3 comments:

Ra-bee-ah said...

rileks bell..... jgn la sedih sgt.... kite usaha, ek?

bell said...

hurmm...ok2..jom kte sme2 usaha..
usaha itu tangga kejayaan..hehe

arabella said...

erm.
btol2.sme la.
dis sem cm ape je.sy takot juga.wee~