Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wan's birthday

salam...
just wanna wish my grandmum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MAY ALLAH BLESS U

that day was an unpredictable day happened in my life..in the morning, we all went to see the dentist in keramat.my brother n i planned to do braces...but not my luck, i cant do braces there as i had finished my secondary school..btw, that clinic was a government clinic..hmmm...u know what..my brother need to wait for another 3 or 4 years later to do the braces as the waiting list so long..huhuu..

later, we sent my grandmum home..n then we went to the new branch of Jaya Jusco in AU2..yey!!
that was the third time i've been there..this mall has lots of branded shop like Tropicana Life, Big Apple, Hindoe, Topgirl n etc..we had probably come into all the shops there...my bro already plan to go there for HAri Raya shopping..wow long term btol la Naqeeb nih..haha..before leaving the mall, we stopped at the Rucini...there was a lovely handbag..but really expencive..huuhu...anyway, my mum still bought that handbag as a present for my grandmum..good daughter:)

later,
we were bumped with a very good news...Auntie pregnant after waiting for a long period of time..yeye we will have a new members in our family..!!alhamdulillah..

n later,
ayah called "ha, nak beli kete ape??"
ibu, " kaklong, cepat pilih.."
hmm...i was very shocked n excited..unbelievable:)
finally, we choosed to buy MyVi bcoz it will be our long-term car..in 2 weeks, we will soon get the car..yey!!huhu..cant imagine that moment:)

anyway,alhamdulillah..thanks Allah for the gift n happiness you gave to us..
Amin~

2 comments:

nazratul said...

hebat ko wish disini. grandma u min internet yek? ^_^ wa salute!!! ;P

bell said...

> husna : hahah...a'ah nenek ak nenek moden..die slalu gne intrnt..hehheh..tipu jer:)