Saturday, January 26, 2013

Final Semester in Stevens

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Alhamdulillah, Allah has given great opportunity for me to study in US. I learn a lot about the people, the culture and the environment here. It is different compared to Malaysia.

Can't believe that this semester is my last semester as an undergraduate student. How fast time flies...

Right now, many things have come to my mind. What would I be next? What kind of job I want apply for? When would I want to have a family? What should I bring back to Malaysia? Hurmm. So many questions.

I know I have to make decisions. But above those questions, I have to know my priorities. I have to prioritize what really I should do next. Which is Da'wah and Tarbiyyah. As a muslim, these two things should not separate in our lives. We have to prioritize these Da'wah and Tarbiyyah. Those are our main purpose of our lives, right? Check out [2:30] and [51:56] to know about our purpose of living in this world.

But doesn't mean you can't work or doing what you want. I mean, I should do something that will benefit my these two things. For example, should find a job that would not distract my time too much. Maybe a teacher. Hee :)

Ok Nabilah, start thinking, asking around and deciding what do you really want to do. And the rest, put your trust in Allah through solat istikharah and du'a, ok!

p/s: Barakallahulakuma, Sakinah and husband. Here a special song for both of you. :)





No comments: