Friday, August 31, 2012

Senior Year

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.
Time flies too fast.
I remembered the first day I was in Stevens. The feeling of being away from my families & friends. But now, everything change. I used to be away from them. But it doesn't mean I am not homesick. I am sometimes.

In these past 2 years, I have met lots of people and learnt lots of things. If I could list them down, probably it would take more than a page. Alhamdulillah, I've become more matured, rational, approachable and independent now.

Less than a year to go. Not much time left. InsyaAllah this coming year, I'll try to use my time wisely.  Do more voluntary work, read books & articles, improve my study, communicate more with the Americans or non-Malaysian, etc. Not to forget, improve my relationship with my Only God, and His creations, insyaAllah.

Hopefully, by the end of my senior year, I will not regret with the things that I have done in the past. Hopefully, when I come back to Malaysia, I will be a good example for my brother and sisters. InsyaAllah.

No comments: