Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last Sprint





Assalamualaikum wbt

Ramadhan has almost come to the end.
But I wondering who have I done for this Ramadhan?
How is my deeds?
Have I fully used my time for Him?

Here, we are in the final week of Ramadhan.
The final lap of our race.
And He gives us bonus in this final lap.
Reward that is equivalent to 1000 months.
MashaAllah, Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah.

So,
Sisters and brothers,
Don't waste our night.
Lets seek for this blessing night, Laylatul Qadr
Wake up! Pray, zikr, recite Al-Quran, du'a
InsyaAllah, Allah will reward us.

Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah Apostle's said, "Whoever establishes the prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards (not to show off) then all his past sins will be forgiven." Shahih Bukhari

May Allah give us the chance to get the reward of Laylatul Qadr.


No comments: