Tuesday, February 1, 2011

new experience

salam.

alhamdulillah, finally my friends and I had done a voluntary work yesterday in New York City. It was a great experience for us. Our project is to help The Room to Grow sorting the donated clothes into few categories.When we sorted the clothes, we have to feel like we are kids because we just want to keep the favorable clothes for the kids.

Although it seemed so easy, but it was worth it. We also met with some of the volunteers like Mary, Michael and Julie. We introduced ourselves and helped together in sorting those clothes. It was nice meeting with them. Not only I can help the others, but I can also improved my English and communication skills.

I guess we all should grab the opportunity to do the voluntary work. Believe me, once you have done it, you feel want to do it again.


No comments: